Creating Change Psychology offers the Hills District community some fantastic group programs and information sessions. These groups and sessions create engagement and provide support to build healthy and meaningful futures.
HSC SURVIVAL FOR PARENTS
Stressed, distant and over-tired teenagers. Sound familiar?
Parents will learn how to survive the senior school years and tackle the lead up to exam time with finesse.
- Understand the teenage brain to achieve maximum performance
- Learn how to manage your teenager’s emotional rollercoaster
- Hear from two highly regarded neurotherapeutic experts
- Nutrition and self care for sustainability
- Managing their fear of failure
Join us to better understand and support your teenager at our HSC Survival evening
When: Monday 6th May 2019
Where:Rouse Hill Town Centre
John Cusack Room
Vinegar Hill Memorial Library
29 Main Street
Cost: Free – limited spaces available
Register to attend at: www.hscsurvivalforparents.eventbrite.com.au
VIEW MORE INFORMATION HERE
A program to develop socially equipped teenagers in the Hills District
Creating Change Psychology is passionate about supporting teens to reach their potential. We empower our young people to initiate social engagement, establish connections and create lasting relationships to ensure they experience a sense of belonging.
After attending #Socialsquad teenagers can expect:
• Enhanced understanding of emotional experiences
• Improved empathy towards self and others
• Understanding how to gather knowledge in a social context
• Ability to identify and appreciate social differences
• To be proficient with listening and teamwork
• Resilience in the face of difficult social interactions
• Master the art of negotiation and problem solving
• Effective management of mood, worry and loss
• Understanding friendship and applying friendship building skills successfully
For details, take a look at our #socialsquad flyer, or contact us on 02 8883 3185