The team at Creating Change know what it takes to make it in Private Practice. After years of experience we have created a workplace that embodies encouragement, support, and efficiency in an enjoyable environment.
By providing a high level of administration support, a new, professional, and comfortable office, onsite clinical supervision and endless team support we know you’ll love coming to work.
When working in private practice, we encourage you to look at the whole picture and make an informed decision as to what really matters to you.
- Isolation vs TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- Static job vs CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
- A medical centre vs CUSTOM BUILT THERAPY CENTRES
- Seeing anyone who walks through the door vs YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS
- A group of people who work in the same office vs A TEAM WHO SHARE YOUR VISION IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND POSITIVELY IMPACTING OUR LOCAL AREA
Here at Creating Change we welcome clinicians who share our vision to Build Healthy and Meaningful Futures for our clients, our team and our local community.
We currently have Psychologist positions available at Creating Change. If you think Creating Change is the workplace for you then email us your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org